Ecological Logistics was created by leaders in the environmental consulting industry in South Africa. The company specialises in handling all the logistical requirements associated with environmental consulting activities. This allows specialists, environmental assessment practitioners and developers to get on with their projects and not worry about the logistics of these studies.
Ecological logistics has 18 years of experience in the industry including running the key environmental components of some of South Africa’s first renewable energy projects. This means we are uniquely suited to handle the logistical requirements of your project.
Below are our core services, however in addition we can organise just about anything to assist you and ensure your projects success.
- Renewable energy carcass searcher supply and management
- Bird Observer supply and management
- Running of carcass detection and searcher efficiency trials for renewable energy projects
- Logistical assistance with installation and management of bat detectors
- Working at heights logistical services (installation and service of scientific equipment at height)
- Carcass detection dog surveys on renewable energy facilities
- Supply of fieldwork assistants
- Rough terrain field work (supply of a skilled and experienced 4×4 driver and equipped vehicle)
- Supply of a security specialist to provide an escort on high risk field work sites
- Supply of survey aircraft
- Geo-referenced Aerial Photography with a very fast turnaround time
- Supply of watercraft and certified skippers for aquatic surveys
Let us take the hassle out of your project, contact us today for a quote and to discuss your requirements. Ecological Logistics is a Level 4 BEE Contributor and has a 100% B-BBEE procurement recognition.